BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER
For our office in Curacao
Responsible for the regions Curacao & Bonaire
As a team player in our Regional Sales department, you are a pro-active salesperson with experience in offering solutions to the business market related to the telecommunication sector. You are result-oriented and not shy to negotiate with or present to clients. A determined person that does its utmost to close a deal. You are a driven, service minded person and a responsible ambassador of C3 when dealing with our customers in the regions assigned.
Responsibilities & Duties:
The responsibilities and duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
▪ Present and sell company solutions and services to current and potential clients;
▪ Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made;
▪ Customer acquisition: follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity;
▪ Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned;
▪ Prepare presentations, campaigns, proposals and sales contracts;
▪ Organize events, meeting and active participation on business networks;
▪ Identify and resolve client concerns;
▪ Identify market trends and translate these to opportunities in collaboration with Development;
▪ Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals;
▪ Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered
through field activity to appropriate company departments;
▪ Support on the execution of the marketing strategy to expand the regional brand presence of C3;
▪ Coordinate teams to accomplish the work required to close sales or project realization;
Requirements, prior experience and general skills:
▪ The successful candidate must have at least an Bachelor (HBO) working and thinking ability or equivalent study with
at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
▪ A person which considers closing a new deal the ultimate challenge;
▪ Can easily make contact with potential clients in such a manner that, from that instance on, you put the basis for
▪ Having selling experience in the Telecommunication sector or B2B environment is a pre;
▪ Is flexible, but also driven by results, solution minded and customer oriented;
▪ Is practical and organized, has the ability to work under pressure, be creative and meets deadlines;
▪ Self-motivated and capable to execute pre-set targets;
▪ A dynamic team player;
▪ Available to travel interisland;
▪ Appropriate standards of speech, manner and appearance;
▪ Fluency in English and Dutch, Papiamento is an asset.
What can C3 offer you?
▪ Opportunity to develop yourself in a diversified, customer-oriented environment;
▪ A company with a clear vision and strategy;
▪ To work for an established, multinational company that is recognized as a specialist in communication;
▪ To work in a challenging market that is constantly changing;
▪ A base salary with an interesting commission arrangement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Business Account Manager! To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Critical Communication Caribbean (C3) is a leading solution provider in professional communication. We offer critical communication solutions to the public safety sector. We are inspired by the critical nature of our customers’ mission and are motivated by the challenge to deliver innovate solutions. C3, formerly known as Zenitel Caribbean, has offices and staff on Curaçao, Aruba, Sint Maarten and Colombia, focusing on the entire Caribbean and the north of Latin America. C3 owns and operates a mission critical TETRA network called C3 TETRA, with clients like emergency services, refineries, prisons, airports, harbors, etc. The Caribbean offices work for private organizations and government with leading organizations like Motorola, Iridium, Airbus Defense and Space, Hytera and Icom. As market leader in instant audio and data communications, C3 is the preferred partner for those in charge of mission-critical and high-risk applications!